Monday 20 June 2011

Weird dream no 1

Last week I dreamt that me and Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters were chasing my sister’s boyfriend’s sister down the road. She was driving a white mini with hair on it made out of rubber. Dave and I were on a quest to find the key to the mysteries of the universe, or perhaps a global conspiracy theory, using two halves of a t-shirt we had each bought separately in H&M in Kingston. The t-shirt was covered in red runes that would unlock the meaning of life, if only we could find a way of deciphering them.

I also dreamt the week before that my sister and I discovered that we had a secret brother who was living in the attic. We followed some arrows that had been biro’d onto the carpet and found him up there doing bench presses and wearing a yellow motorcycle helmet.

Welcome to my warped brain.

1 comment:

  1. heehhehehe!! e.m.o.t.i.o.n.a.l.l.y w.e.i.r.d... better keep off the eggs before going to bed

    ReplyDelete